Sunday, May 31, 2009

This should be fun.

GUESS THE SONGS!
and no google-ing.

e.g 2 -song name- artist
just leave your answers in the chatbox.

1.She’s going out to forget they were together Joanna
2.Ridin' down the highway,Goin' to a show Calvin
3.You and I should get away for awhile Daniel
4.So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me, because you look so fine Daniel
5.Well, I stand up next to a mountain, And I chop it down with the edge of my hand Justine
6.Oh, well imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor Alycia
7.Load up on guns, Bring your friends, Its fun to lose Justine
8.I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Alycia
9.I wake up every evening, With a big smile on my face Jordan
10.My baby's on the level, And I try to read her mind Daniel
11.They're gonna clean up your looks, With all the lies in the books Rayshell
12.Me and all my friends, We're all misunderstood Daena
13.I seem to think I think I got a little situation Daniel
14.I'm in the business of misery, Let's take it from the top Alycia
15.Some people think they're always right, Others are quiet and uptight Joanna
16.She's got a smile that it seems to me, Reminds me of childhood memories Calvin
17.Hanging out behind the club, on the weekend. Daniel
18.An angels smile is what you sell,You promise me heaven, then put me through hell Heidy
19.In with the early dawn,Moving right along Joanna
20.Back in black,I hit the sack, I've been too long I'm glad to be back Calvin
21.This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence Justine
22.Killing in the name of!,Some of those that were forces are the same that bore crosses Calvin
23.Bring that shit in! uggh!,Yeah, the movements in motion with massive militant poetry Calvin
24.Man its a hot one, Like seven inches from the midday sun Calvin
25.Talk to me now I'm older,Your friend told you cause I told her Esfern
26.When you’re on a holiday,You can’t find the words to say Esfern
27.He seemed impressed by the way you came in, Tell us a story Esfern
28.Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound Calvin
29."I'm here for you," she said, and we can stay for awhile Calvin
30.Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking, When you fall everyone stands Alycia

No comments: